LITTLE NICKY

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another top notch adam sandler film,i enjoyed this movie and the extras were exceelnt,any else have it and what do you think??? :D

Tee

I actually rented this out a couple of days ago, but never got round to watching it. I had heard good things about it. So you're saying I should forget about it? You tend to be a pretty good judge of sh*te films. Talking of which, I see that your favourite actor of all time has a new flick out - Exit Wounds.

I can't say I share your enthusiasm I affraid..... in fact, I emplore anyone who's thinking about buying/watching this film to click below and read my review first... ;)

I'm just gald I didn't buy it :D

Sorry Furious, I think I usually agree with your opinions ;)

sorry, but I can have to say GREAT movie as well, and I own it on dvd as well

SOK, nice to hear from you mate. I've heard about Segal's new film as well - Exit Wounds..... produced by Joel Silver as well.... I think I'll give that one a miss! How about yourself?

Yeah I thought Little Nicky was very, very bad but then some people do like it so maybe I'm wrong?? Check it out, but I've got a feeling you're gonna hate it too. Let me know.

Originally posted by tee:
<STRONG>SOK, nice to hear from you mate. I've heard about Segal's new film as well - Exit Wounds..... produced by Joel Silver as well.... I think I'll give that one a miss! How about yourself?

</STRONG>

watched this other and for a Segal movie it wasn't that bad...

Originally posted by mysteriousjimmy:
<STRONG>
watched this other and for a Segal movie it wasn't that bad...</STRONG>

Really? Is he still overweight and decked out in ridiculous clothes?

SOK, your comments have just won you a 5 star rating my friend..... ;)

LOVE THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRAILER BY THE WAY :p

Tee

I think that I will still probably rent it anyway - as much to see this Lord of the Rings trailer as much as Little Nicky. I have only seen the trailer on the Net and the quality was a bit suspect.

By the way, returned the favour with the vote - you're definitely better than 4 out of 5 stars. Great site still.

And just to make your year, did you hear that Seagal is launching a singing career a la David Hasselhoff. I kid you not.

"Any body here seen Bobby Lupo" - what an actor !!

Adam Sandler has always been essentially love him hate him, most die hards hating him with his Box Office softeners such as Big Daddy. Now Little Nicky is a film where he is back to entertaining himself and his mates, good to see he hasn't completely sold himself down the river.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom