Little JOE Born 3.20am Thursday the 10th 2006!!

GalacticaActual

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HI all,

I know its a bit late (been very busy) but........

I would like to anounce the birth of my second child.

Joe.

Born on thursday the 10th of august at 3.20 in the morning, he weighs 8 pound 4 and is doing his best to deprive us of sleep!:)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 70
Dave-S,

Firstly, Congratulation to you and your lady! :clap: I can see he's already inherited a good set of hair, and pincer-grips for fingers. ;)

Pass my best wishes, on to your wife as well, and I hope the next few days go smoothly for you, as you settle down with your new addition to the family.

What's the first film you're going to show him? I'd go for something modern, and not too threatening: "Dracula's" always a nice choice. :rotfl:

Naah, take care of him, and love him lots, no matter what he does! A kid needs love and support from the day they are born. :)

Pooch

well done to your Mrs and to you for being there and saying breathe !! Fantastic news and I am delighted to hear all is well with the little chap. What flavour is your first child ? I am sure they are over the moon with a baby brother too !!

Hey,

You can't do that: the classic 1970's one will scar him for life, especially with Boxey and that ruddy orange/brown robot furball bear of his! :rotfl:

Show him the new remake instead. Give him plenty of time to show how lovely Tricia Helfer is, and then watch as he gets permanently scared, when she goes and commits her treacherous acts against Boltar, and Co. :clap:

Pooch

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! :thumbsup:

Enjoy your sleepless nights :D

PoochJD said:
Hey,

You can't do that: the classic 1970's one will scar him for life, especially with Boxey and that ruddy orange/brown robot furball bear of his! :rotfl:

Show him the new remake instead. Give him plenty of time to show how lovely Tricia Helfer is, and then watch as he gets permanently scared, when she goes and commits her treacherous acts against Boltar, and Co. :clap:

Pooch

Pooch, I did mean the remake, surly you have seen the battlestar thread in the TV section, I think I have the most posts there than any other part of the forum:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :smashin: :smashin:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200841 :smashin:

Mrs AutomanUK said:
well done to your Mrs and to you for being there and saying breathe !! Fantastic news and I am delighted to hear all is well with the little chap. What flavour is your first child ? I am sure they are over the moon with a baby brother too !!

Number one child is a little boy who starts school in september. His name is Jack:smashin:

Congratulations, Dave-S :smashin: and Mrs Dave :smashin:.

Lots of lovely times ahead. :) :)

Carl :)

Congratulations to you and Mrs S, Dave :smashin:

Regards, Mylo

:clap: :clap:

Congrats Dave from myself and Mrs Woodywizz. We are expecting our second ( a boy ) in December. Thanks for reminding me about the lack of sleep :thumbsdow

congrats mate shares the same dob as my oldest boy Alex who celebrated his forth birthday on the 10th August:smashin:

Best wishes to you all
Pete

well done to the both of you, he looks healthy :thumbsup:

All Best Wishes to you, Dave, and your wife and little boys. Joe looks a little angel and a real good looker.

When I had my boys I was told by the midwife that if they were born with a good head of hair it meant they wouldn't lose their hair later on. He certainly has plenty.

Congrats to you all mate, best wishes! (and can you send all uneeded baby stuff my way...) Hee hee!

Congratulations :thumbsup:

Congratulations!

Waiting for our first to arrive any day now....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom