Little Help with new system

Glynnd111

Standard Member
Hi im looking for a bit of advice and was told this is the place to ask so here goes.

i currently have a

Pioneer PD-s705 cd player
Pioneer A-405R amp
Tannoy Mercury M3 Speakers

Now my problem

I love my system and have for years its getting prety old now must be more than 10 years old.
but having just moved out and bought new furniture i can't fit my system anywhere and currently the amp is on its side in a cuboard and cd player back in its box and im using my ps3 as a source witch isnt ideal.

I think its time to change it up for something smaller, the speakers are fine i can keep those but the cd player amp need to be shrunken a little.

I was looking at the denon dm37dab witch is alot smaller but im worried about sound quality compared to my old system witch i paid alot for back in the day.

I havent realy kept up with the HiFi world as much as i used to so any advice would be great

Thanks

j0hn

Banned
you need to go to a shop and take one home to listen mate else you could end up being turned off music for years. I have seen it happen. Lovely sounding hi fi, amp breaks, buys one without audition based on review, brand etc, sounds ****! doesnt listen or enjoy music for years!! til one day someone lets them listen to theirs and they remember how they once felt about music etc

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom