For Sale Little Dot MK III Tube Amplifier

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by zenza, Feb 20, 2014.

1. zenza

zenza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +222
    I am selling my Little Dot MK III tube amp as I have sold my headphones and am going to IEMs so looking for a portable amp.

The amp is in mint condition and comes with stock tubes, RCA cable, User Manual and also UK power lead.

I have been using it with various headphones which I have had including Beyerdynamic DT770 pro, Beyerdynamic DT880 premium, Philips Fidelio X1, AKG 702, Focal Spirit One, Sennheiser HD598, Denon D2000 and it has really bought all the headphones I've tried to life and really enhances the sound.

I am looking for £150 shipped or £140 collected.

Price and currency: £150
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: BT

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files: