For Sale Little clearout 7850/keyboard/speakers

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Sejuani, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Sejuani

Sejuani
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110
    Microlab Solo 6C Bookshelf 2.0 Speakers 100W RMS
    MSI Power Edition Radeon HD 7850 OC 2048MB GDDR5
    I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  2. Apsilon

Apsilon
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,883
    Dingo, I have looked at the previous thread in question that your ire is directed at, and I'm at a loss to see why you are so agitated about this.

From the looks of things just by reading the information on thread, Sejuani sold you a PC and then withdrew. This is a standard ONE month ban, not three. Why he was given a three month ban, I have no idea unless there is other information regarding this, not on thread that myself or Bleem don't know about.. Three months is only issued in exceptional cases!

Either way, as it stands, Sejuani has served his ban and more, and that has now quite rightly been lifted. So I would strongly advise you to end your persecution of this member because of past indiscretions between the pair of you, and move on. Otherwise if you ignore this and continue, you will find yourself on the wrong end of a trading ban for harassment.

Am I clear on this?

Sejuani, please feel free to start a new thread.

Apsilon

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013