Little Britain Series 2 DVD Release

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Indiana Jones, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,370
    Was just wondering if anyone else had got this? and whether it was a normal dvd case or a cardboard digi-pack in slipcase?

I ask because my copy of Series 1 was a cardboard digi-pack but my brother who bought it afew weeks later got a normal dvd case and after looking on ebay most people seem to have Series 2 in a normal dvd case so I was wondering if the cardboard type case is rare?

2. Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +138
    Got my copy from cdwow today and it is in a cardboard slip case. I don't think my season 1 is though.

3. MissyMaru

MissyMaru

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No it's not rare as I have gotten many dvd's in a cardboard digi pack before and they wernt from ebay, although I have bought a dvd from ebay before and I wont do it again, the reason why is because the dude that sold me my Gimme Gimme Gimme box set it too was in a cardboard digi pack but that wasn't the problem, he charged me £20 and another £5 for delivery 1st class I thought ok then and went for it, 3 days later it hadn't arrived so I emailed him, he was a bit narky with me but it arrived the next day in an Amazon package, so I went on to Amazon uks web site and low and behold the same dvd box set was being sold for £20 with FREE 1st class delivery to your home, I was mad about this but decided to buy from Amazon from now on instead of the plonkers on ebay like that guy!

4. welshboy

welshboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    My copy from sainsburys was slip case and extemly cheap look in the dvd bargain section if you dont know why.

5. krish

krish
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Astral Crescent, Zoovroozlechester, Betelgeuse V
    Ratings:
    +13,574
    Mine was from www.cd-wow.us, cardboard slipcase digipak, as is my series 1, and was also extremely cheap at $14.95 (approx £8.30 at time of my pre-orde, now closer to £8.50) via a certain link (clues to which are in the bargains forum :D )

6. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,370
    Got mine using the same discount link :thumbsup: