little big planet (or platinum)

blue max

Distinguished Member
Just looking to buy this game for my boys birthday, but see there are two versions - regular and platinum. I would have thought the platinum would be a 'better' version, but the rrp is much less than the regular game. He has a v3 of the psp.
Anyone tell me the difference please. And I'm sure you guys can give me a bargain price from somewhere :smashin:
Thanks all.
Graham

_Sion

Novice Member
Platinum versions are the same as the normal versions of most games. The platinum label just means that it is a game that has sold a large number of copies and has been re-released at a lower rrp with the platinum label and packaging.

blue max

Distinguished Member
Platinum versions are the same as the normal versions of most games. The platinum label just means that it is a game that has sold a large number of copies and has been re-released at a lower rrp with the platinum label and packaging.
Thanks for that. Wow, for a game with an RRP of £40 selling for half that. The Platinum version has an RRP of about £18 and sells for £14ish. Seems the platinum is the one to grab. Now to find the very keenest price :smashin:

Graham

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom