• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Little Big Planet Beta Giveaway!

Lonely_Warrior

Established Member
Got an extra one from my JPN account. Not sure if you need a JPN account, but I think once you download it you can play it on any region account (hopefully someone can confirm). As usual leave your thanks, and on Saturday 4th October at roughly 6pm I'll announce the winner. Best of luck :thumbsup:

Lonely_Warrior

Established Member
A while back there was a LBP theme you could download on the JPN store that apparantly put you into some kind of draw. And today some of those people received a key. I already have the beta from my Eurogamer key so thought I'd give this one away :thumbsup:

Usama

Distinguished Member
Hope I win. :p

Usama

Distinguished Member

prettyvacant

Established Member
Nice one mate, very generous of you! :thumbsup:

Mike11

Established Member
Got an extra one from my JPN account. Not sure if you need a JPN account, but I think once you download it you can play it on any region account (hopefully someone can confirm). As usual leave your thanks, and on Saturday 4th October at roughly 6pm I'll announce the winner. Best of luck :thumbsup:

Nice one, Should be the same but that's what you could do for the Socom Beta with the US key. Once it is on your system it didn't matter which account you used.

Lonely_Warrior

Established Member

Lonely_Warrior

Established Member
Just so everyone knows, the voiceover is in japanease and you can't understand tutorials, very well.

Just a heads up :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, was looking for info about that. Well to be honest the game is so much fun I think anyone will be able to enjoy it despite that. The tutorials play on a screen anyway so you don't even have to listen to understand what to do. You usually just pick a tool, click on an object, then mess around with the sliders etc. Stephen Fry's narration is excellent though but I guess it's more to look forward to when the game is released :thumbsup: You can still play levels from worldwide and all beta creations are to be deleted anyway I think so no worries :thumbsup:

Lonely_Warrior

Established Member
For anyone wondering how i'm going to choose the winner, i'll be using this website for a random thingy generator. I just typed 'random chooser' into google and it was the first link. ill just copy your usernames into the box, say a little prayer for you all then click the button! seems fair. if anyone deeply opposes this or senses it may not be as random as indicated then let me know and i'll use a different one. :thumbsup:

http://www.thebearsarecoming.co.uk/random.php

The Jayler

Established Member
It's yours to give to who ever you want too. No one should complain about it.
But in case your influenced, it's my birthday tommorow!

Lonely_Warrior

Established Member
It's yours to give to who ever you want too. No one should complain about it.
But in case your influenced, it's my birthday tommorow!

lol happy birthday :thumbsup: i hope the random goddess looks kindly upon you

Lonely_Warrior

Established Member
ok guys this is closed now. gonna do the thing, gimme a few mins and ill post the winner !

Lonely_Warrior

Established Member
ok guys the winner is... *DRUMROLL*

risetoaddiction

:thumbsup:

ill pm the code to you now. guys to those who didn't win go to ign now!!!!!!!!!

Lonely_Warrior

Established Member
rich sps and hypnotit have you got a beta code yet? if not just tell me on here pronto :smashin:

TIEPhantom

Standard Member
Hey everyone i got spare key if anyone wants it PM me on

PSN= TIEPhantom

i want burnout paradise gameshared with me in exchange for code. Also if you got warhawk game packs then i will take that but burnout paradise is first, if 2 people offer one warhawk and one burnout then i take burnout.

NOTE: First come first serve

Last edited:

thewait

Established Member
:rolleyes:

Anyone who doesnt have a key, wait till tomorrow when IGN Gives out more FREE codes.
mmhm am not about to trust a new member that just joined now with my account details and on top of that give him a game thats worth £25 for a beta key :nono:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom