Little Big Planet 3

Delayed for a week is today's news.

Apart from some sharper textures there very little difference between ps3 & ps4 it looks like.

Really cant wait for this. Will load this up instead of Destiny when its released.....hopefully :)

LittleBigPlanet 3 is fully backwards compatible - PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Sackboy has always been an avid collector of goodies and costumes, so he’s super-happy for us to tell you today that all of your previously purchased DLC and all of your collected LittleBigPlanet andLittleBigPlanet 2 goodies will be carried forward into LittleBigPlanet 3!

Your DLC Collection will carry forwards to LittleBigPlanet 3!
You will be able to bring all of your LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 Level Packs straight to LittleBigPlanet 3, along with your entire wardrobe of outfits for your Sackboy or Sackgirl!

So if you have a whopping collection of goodies that you have purchased over the last six years, you can be rest assured that a simple re-download from LBP3′s in-game store will add your favourite content back into your Popit for use in LittleBigPlanet 3 at no additional cost.

Import Your Profile into LittleBigPlanet 3!
Not only is it good news for your DLC Collection because if you’re a long-time fan and have played either LittleBigPlanet or LittleBigPlanet 2 previously, you will be able to import all of the goodies that you have collected in those titles to use in LittleBigPlanet 3.

That’s right! Every single Costume Piece, Material, Object, Music Track and any other creative goodies that you have collected in your previous adventures with Sackboy will be able to be imported into LittleBigPlanet 3!

Your LittleBigPlanet Earth will join you too!
Finally, if you have ever published any LittleBigPlanet or LittleBigPlanet 2 levels previously, you will be able to find them on your ever-familiar LittleBigPlanet Earth within LittleBigPlanet 3 so that you can pick up exactly where you left off with your published creations.

Best of all, if you have any custom content that you want to transfer from your PlayStation 3 to LittleBigPlanet 3 on the PlayStation 4, you can publish levels containing this content in Prize Bubbles so that your Sackboy or Sackgirl can visit these levels to pick your goodies up for your latest creations on PlayStation 4!

One of our biggest goals with LittleBigPlanet 3 on both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 was to ensure that all of your previous hard work and item collections would carry over into the latest instalment in the series, so we’re very happy to be able to bring this news to you today.

If that was a lot to take in and you feel that you may need some additional guidance on how exactly to transfer your goodies to LittleBigPlanet 3… Don’t worry, we will have you covered and you will be able to find a full set of instructions in our FAQ section on LittleBigPlanet.com, closer to launch!

Meet Swoop!
In the last two weeks, we’ve shared with you more information about Sackboy’s new friends – introducing first Toggle and then OddSock. Let’s talk about Swoop today! Swoop is like a gift from the heavens. By wafting along the invisible thought patterns of the Imagisphere, Swoop can reach breathtaking heights, perform sharp turns and nail-biting dives. With her talons of steel (okay… they are actually pipe cleaners, but don’t tell anyone) Swoop can grab many types of material and lift them up, up and away to wherever you want.

Click here to learn more about the new character and check out the brief video below!

Nice :thumbsup:

jazz-club.jpg

Too many games, I might have to start thinking about unsubscribing from the PS4 games forums, the wife and wallet are not best pleased..

I'm really looking forward to this having missed out on the previous LBP games as i was an Xbox gamer.:)

Hopefully this means the Judge Dredd dlc I bought will work as the outfit never seemed to become available in the Vita version.

Have you seen the pre-order prices of this!! cheapest i've seen is £47 on amazon.

Thought it was always the 28th? I'll go digital on this. It's a keeper.

Bums, my boy is gonna go mental. I preordered it from the US store a week ago. Then it appeared on my game list last night saying 11 days. It should have been the 18th for America then 28th for Europe. Damn you Media Molecule! I might start delaying my payments to these Companies as a dirty protest. See if they like it :p

Damn you Media Molecule! I might start delaying my payments to these Companies as a dirty protest. See if they like it :p
Don't Damn MM, they've not made lbp3 :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom