• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Liteon 5045 GDL+ functions plus freeview?

M

multiregion

Hi - Brand new to the forum, please go easy! Basically I was all set to buy the Liteon 5045 GDL+ dvd recorder....but then realised the only thing missing was a built in digital tuner (freeview). So can anyone recommend my a dvd recorder with all the functions of the Liteon 5045 GDL+ but with a digital tuner as well, def need multiregion, divx, all disc type useability etc etc. Any knowledge or recommendations would be gratefully received - Cheers.

RoNaLdiNhO

i dont think any of the BIG brand names that have freeview (sony,panny) care to but divx into there highend machines. sorry.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom