1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Listings problem in Sky TV guide

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Schumi, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Schumi

Schumi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was looking through the TV listings on my Sky+ box like I normally do, and I went ahead a couple of days to see what was on. For some reason, the time changed by one hour. For example, it was 9pm at night when I looked to see what was on. I went ahead 2 days, and it changed to show me what was on from 10pm, and not 9pm. So I tried to store a program in the sky + planner to record, and it did the same thing. The program in question was Dream Team. It always starts at 8pm on Sunday, but when I selected the programme for recording, it says 9pm in the planner. I've checked several different TV listings, and the start time is 8pm.

I'm thinking the problem has something to do with the clocks going forward 1 hour from late tonight. Has anybody else noticed this problem?

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    The EPG data does reflect the times without the correction, this happens every year and when the clocks change it will all make sense:)