Quantcast

Lip Sync

nicke20

Novice Member
Ive been playing with the lip sync setting on my hd+ and every time i think its spot on i come back and it appears to be out again. Will the correction needed from a sky+ signal to a plasma change al the time or is ther a true setting that can be tuned into ?

what settings have other people settled on ?

Jasonjo

Little you can do if the source has a problem (apart from changing on the fly)...the IScan lipsync ensures that video conversion is corrected for lipsync, not sources

JJ

binbag

The HD remembers the delay for each audio input so it shouldn't require changing between sources. Sky channels do have different delays though - one of the Iscans positives is that you can dial out the lag from a poor channel.

Most of the time, mines on the default as this does a good enough job for me.

nicke20

Novice Member
default ??
0 ?

binbag

Yep - it tracks its own video processing delay so all you have to adjust for is the source.

Pottsy

Novice Member
But it doesn't know the delay for the PANEL, so you should set each source to cope with that delay.

Since the panel will only do 3 different processing jobs (48, 50 and 60 Hz, all native res), you should only have to set 3 delays according to the source frequency.

Nick, try 15. :)

nicke20

Novice Member
thanks

Top Bottom