1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lip sync ?????

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by claire handford, Feb 7, 2005.

1. claire handford

claire handford

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have just purchaced a new panny TH37PW from av sales :smashin: NO remote / 240v lead ect ect :mad: i hope this is not a demo screen !!
    Anyway back to my questions. I have a panny dmr50 dvd recorder, and a pace twin view, i have a scart ( rgb ) from the pace to the panny recorder and then from the recorder to a rgb to vga converter(js tech) and then vga to the screen (phew) dvd pic great,freeview best i,ve seen ! :clap:
    The rgb to vga also has phono audio out , which i have run to a denon 1804.
    This is to make it wife freindly as i can leave the amp on and use the volume on the pace remote as well as change channels ect. I get lip sync probs on freeview but not on dvd ? But whats really done me is that i don,t get any probs when playing back material archived on the pace hard drive :confused:
    And i could swear the pic looks better when rcordered to have drive and played back. you will all prob be :boring: by know but 1 last question, is there a way to check how many hours my screen has been run for ? This would tell me if it has been used before ............

2. Mep

Mep

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +477
    if its same as pw7 you hold down volume- on screen and press status button 3 times on remote(one under standby button) choose SD, shows you two figures the first (WT i think) is times turned on and the second (pt) is hours watched.

3. claire handford

claire handford

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks i,ll try this , if and when i get a bloody remote !!

4. Mep

Mep

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +477
    oh yes..good point...sounds most unlike av-sales I'm sure they will sort you out quickly