Question Lip Sync Problem

Webby 1805

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guy do any of you have a problem with watching tv with a little delay in the sync with people speaking? i have a sony 50w8 tv.
Cheers.

I get this when using optical out to my surround sound system... always have! Many other people seem to use this functionality with no problems though so I am assuming it's my rather old system which is slow at outputting the sound.

I currently just play it through the TV and have not had any problems at all - even considering I've been on the NXOE preview as well!

I get this when using optical out to my surround sound system... always have! Many other people seem to use this functionality with no problems though so I am assuming it's my rather old system which is slow at outputting the sound.

I currently just play it through the TV and have not had any problems at all - even considering I've been on the NXOE preview as well!
Cheèrs Silva,maybe it's just the updates of the Sony T.V

Does both audio & picture go through HDMI or are you using an optical cable?

I'm sure it's hdmi, Sky goes through the Xbox one and then through to the Sony tv so there must be a delay with the Xbox as on freeview everything is o.k,I was hopeing that it might have been a small tweet to fix.

Check under sound settings that 50HZ / 24 Hz is enabled. Not under video, sound.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom