Question Lip Sync Problem

Webby 1805

Hi guy do any of you have a problem with watching tv with a little delay in the sync with people speaking? i have a sony 50w8 tv.
Cheers.

SILVAF0XX

I get this when using optical out to my surround sound system... always have! Many other people seem to use this functionality with no problems though so I am assuming it's my rather old system which is slow at outputting the sound.

I currently just play it through the TV and have not had any problems at all - even considering I've been on the NXOE preview as well!

Webby 1805

I get this when using optical out to my surround sound system... always have! Many other people seem to use this functionality with no problems though so I am assuming it's my rather old system which is slow at outputting the sound.

I currently just play it through the TV and have not had any problems at all - even considering I've been on the NXOE preview as well!
Cheèrs Silva,maybe it's just the updates of the Sony T.V

Webby 1805

I'm sure it's hdmi, Sky goes through the Xbox one and then through to the Sony tv so there must be a delay with the Xbox as on freeview everything is o.k,I was hopeing that it might have been a small tweet to fix.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom