Lip Sync on new Pace

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertscane

Standard Member
Hi all, new to forum. Please help and advise me.On Sept 1st got delivery of all new pace HD box to go go with my new Samsung series 6 Rose TV( which i had saved for a long time) previously had sky plus which was great no problems but as soon as installers has gone i noticed the lip sync problem.I phoned sky technical they sowed me how to use optical delay in the set up menu but each channel seems to broadcast at a different audio to picture ratio.I have spoken to sky tech sinse they admit that they know of the problem and are working on it.I have sent a letter to the MD(Jeremt Darroch) to which I have had no reply(2 weeks ago) I love the picture quality it is amazing and I hope formula one will be on it next year but I am paying sky £70 a month for a sevice that should be great but the HD sound is a real dissapointment Thanks guys for hearing me moan any ideas will be appreciated

Jonstone

Hi all, new to forum. Please help and advise me.On Sept 1st got delivery of all new pace HD box to go go with my new Samsung series 6 Rose TV( which i had saved for a long time) previously had sky plus which was great no problems but as soon as installers has gone i noticed the lip sync problem.I phoned sky technical they sowed me how to use optical delay in the set up menu but each channel seems to broadcast at a different audio to picture ratio.I have spoken to sky tech sinse they admit that they know of the problem and are working on it.I have sent a letter to the MD(Jeremt Darroch) to which I have had no reply(2 weeks ago) I love the picture quality it is amazing and I hope formula one will be on it next year but I am paying sky £70 a month for a sevice that should be great but the HD sound is a real dissapointment Thanks guys for hearing me moan any ideas will be appreciated

There are a lot of us in the same situation and quite frankly I have no solution to offer you.

Sky cs get a bad press on here at times and maybe unjustifiably, but on this issue they are really letting their customers down.

They have a problem, they admit to it, and yet they are not offering their customers anything in terms of timescales for a fix, suspension of the hd charge until they find a fix etc etc.

I am going to give sky one last chance tonight to come up with a solution that is even remotely fair to a paying customer. If they can't then my cancellation notice will be in the post via recorded delivery tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom