• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Linx Memoire 8" LCD HD Photo Frame

adz4321

Standard Member
Hello all i bought the above probably around a month ago one of those impulse buys! (I did check a few out and this seemed to be the best buy)

• Audio Capabilities : MP3
  • Audio/Visual Port : 1 x AV out
  • Battery : Lithium Battery
  • Battery Capacity : 1600 mAH
  • Brightness : 350 cd/m2
  • Compact Flash : Supported
  • Contrast Ratio : 300:1
  • MultiMedia Card : Supported
  • Remote Control : Full Function Remote Control
  • Resolution Type (Native) : WVGA
  • Screen Size : 8 ins
  • Screen technology : High Definition LCD 800x480
  • Secure Digital : Supported
  • Sony Memory Stick : Supported
  • Speakers : 2 x 1.5W Integrated
  • USB Ports : 1 x USB 2.0
  • User Controls : Rotate function, Copy photo,Delete Photo
  • Video File Formats Supported : MPEG, MPEG2, MPEG4
  • xD-Picture Card : Supported
Sounds good hey ! well it is but there's one major problem every time you switch it on it starts from the same photo ! ! There is no random setting on it! i have and 8gb usb in it with 1000s of photos but each time i turn it on it starts on the same photo! egggrghhggg! :mad:

OK so i want rid of it and i need a replacement it needs to play video have a resolution of at least (800x480). I paid £110 for mine at amazon and would be looking at spending the same again.

Please i need a photo frame that has a random picture setting and they don't seem to specify which ones do or don't! Can any one help . . . ? I mean they must do one right?

Thankyooou

PS sorry to jump in the LCD TV forum But it is LCD and it does play video :suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom