UncagedTyphoon

Established Member
Reaction score
Once I have found out how to do this this evening
I will set up a tourny on the XSN thing
will up date you lot with the info once done any advice
on how to do this would be helpful from people who have already
set one up :lesson:

It's easy once your on xsn it gives you all the options just pick the ones you want.
One thing though people might not join we have had nothing but trouble with mine.
We need the patch now.

although it is a royal pain in the ar*e now and again,i'll join!:)

Phil

Whats it going to be stroke play or knock out?

Might set up both if I can access the bloody web site being a right pain at the moment

I cant get on xsn either :rolleyes:
I'll be in the knock out comp, not the stroke one cos i've played too many of them.

Should be fun :smoke:

I'm in. How do I do it? This is my first online comp so be gentle with me. I have my gamer tag linked, and have been to the xsn site, but how do I find this tournament and how and when do you play?

Originally posted by kwijibo
I'm in. How do I do it? This is my first online comp so be gentle with me. I have my gamer tag linked, and have been to the xsn site, but how do I find this tournament and how and when do you play?

He hasn't started the comp yet but when he doe's he'll give you the cup name & password then all you do is search the name & enter the password.

:)

Wise decision mate. It looks like the site is down at the moment anyway.

I joined up as well.

Bloody useless site though isn't it.

I cant figure out how to do it on topspin either.

Bloody impossible!

Obiwan how come all 3 rounds on your comp are the same?

Typhoon,
Why not make this a litle more fun. When you complete a hole, you have to down 1 bottle of booze, or a good size shot of your own 'medicine' :smashin:

because I have been saving all my shots for R6 and you in the back of ya head with me mac 11 lol

Originally posted by UncagedTyphoon
because I have been saving all my shots for R6 and you in the back of ya head with me mac 11 lol
yeah but you always seemed to do that when I was on your own team..you need glasses man :laugh:

OY change your name to Obiwanhundred on ere will ya as I got confused :confused: (not to difficult I hear u say) Couldnt respond to invite the other day as whatever game u were playin I aint got it:rolleyes: (I think it was that, or was it some other unfriendly reason).:D ,cant remember:smoke:

Matt

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom