Novice Member
Once I have found out how to do this this evening
I will set up a tourny on the XSN thing
will up date you lot with the info once done any advice
on how to do this would be helpful from people who have already
set one up :lesson:

-Jay-

Banned
It's easy once your on xsn it gives you all the options just pick the ones you want.
One thing though people might not join we have had nothing but trouble with mine.
We need the patch now.

-Jay-

Banned
Whats it going to be stroke play or knock out?

UncagedTyphoon

Novice Member
Might set up both if I can access the bloody web site being a right pain at the moment

-Jay-

Banned
I cant get on xsn either :rolleyes:
I'll be in the knock out comp, not the stroke one cos i've played too many of them.

Should be fun :smoke:

kwijibo

Standard Member
I'm in. How do I do it? This is my first online comp so be gentle with me. I have my gamer tag linked, and have been to the xsn site, but how do I find this tournament and how and when do you play?

-Jay-

Banned
Originally posted by kwijibo
I'm in. How do I do it? This is my first online comp so be gentle with me. I have my gamer tag linked, and have been to the xsn site, but how do I find this tournament and how and when do you play?
He hasn't started the comp yet but when he doe's he'll give you the cup name & password then all you do is search the name & enter the password.

:)

UncagedTyphoon

Novice Member
having load of grief trying to set this up will look into this some more this evening

Miyazaki

Novice Member
I joined up as well.

Bloody useless site though isn't it.

I cant figure out how to do it on topspin either.

Bloody impossible!

-Jay-

Banned
Obiwan how come all 3 rounds on your comp are the same?

colesy

Novice Member
Typhoon,
Why not make this a litle more fun. When you complete a hole, you have to down 1 bottle of booze, or a good size shot of your own 'medicine' :smashin:

UncagedTyphoon

Novice Member
because I have been saving all my shots for R6 and you in the back of ya head with me mac 11 lol

colesy

Novice Member
Originally posted by UncagedTyphoon
because I have been saving all my shots for R6 and you in the back of ya head with me mac 11 lol
yeah but you always seemed to do that when I was on your own team..you need glasses man :laugh:

Malone

OY change your name to Obiwanhundred on ere will ya as I got confused :confused: (not to difficult I hear u say) Couldnt respond to invite the other day as whatever game u were playin I aint got it:rolleyes: (I think it was that, or was it some other unfriendly reason).:D ,cant remember:smoke:

Matt

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony XH95 TV, Klipsch The Fives Speakers & Bias Light Reviews + Best of the Month

Trending threads

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 30th September 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Sony Android TVs add Now TV app in UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
System Audio Room Service correction app free to iPhone users
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
MBL brings high end Hi-Fi systems and speakers to UK