Links Bug

captaineyecatch

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Bad news thanks to the auto update patch theres now a very nasty bug in the game.........

Do NOT view your saved shots. If you view a saved shot from a time when your player on had 20 skill points, but you currently have 70 skill points, after you view the saved shot, your player's skill points will revert back to the time when the shot you saved was made (in my example, 20). - (I think this means if you view a saved shot when you are online?? BUt i aint going to test it out)

If you do lose your skill points via this bug you will have to start all over again as according to reports the tournys that you completed will remain finished so you cant earn money to buy the skill points back.

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

the cant get NOTHING right can they.:thumbsdow

Only bonus for me is that I haven't had a single shot worth saving :rolleyes:
Like Mr C says they can't get anything right.
Each bloody patch we have to download seems to do more harm than good.

Thanks for the heads up Captain.

Cheers for that mate, wont go near the saved shots page now!!

This is a good thing in a way think of all those people who have used the bug to get their points up this is microsofts way of taking them back LOL

:rotfl:

Originally posted by UncagedTyphoon
This is a good thing in a way think of all those people who have used the bug to get their points up this is microsofts way of taking them back LOL

:rotfl:
LOL the patch could tell if you've done that anyway, so not being able to look at shots is daft & needs to be sorted.
I cant see my ace shots now :( not that i had any :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom