Linking VIP membership and Wii together?

MonkeyKnuckle

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I saw an option to link these two together when i first turned on my Wii. I didn't have a VIP account then so I ignored it.

I just set up a VIP account, so does anyone know how I can now link these together? I can't find the option anywhere.

Go into settings on the main shop channel page

Anyone got any idea what will be offered? I read someone that you would be able to buy Wii points with your stars but I don't think that would mean you needed to link them. (They could just give you a code on the website)

I don't think that would mean you needed to link them.

I think you do need to link them and the Wii points are not available yet...

Same as the Opera browser!

I keep getting an error message saying my email address and password are wrong. But, they are definitely the ones that work on the website??? :confused:

I keep getting an error message saying my email address and password are wrong. But, they are definitely the ones that work on the website??? :confused:

I did initially, logged in and out of Website a couple of times and about 1/2 an hour after signing up it worked ok...hth

Tried varios times (Wii Shop Channel>Settings>Link my e-mail address) but still get error code 206401 :confused:

Tried varios times (Wii Shop Channel>Settings>Link my e-mail address) but still get error code 206401 :confused:

Does your email address or password have any non alphanumeric characters in? It doesn't always like them.

Go onto the Nintendo-Europe site and change the email address and password you use to get rid of the alphanumeric characters then it should work fine.

I@ve linked mine, but have no clue as to the benefit....

tried this as well on and off for 3 hours, getting error 204038.

Weird

Star points are crap, We have about 16000 and found nothing to use them on.

You should see the goodies you can get on the JPN Nintendo site!

tried this as well on and off for 3 hours, getting error 204038.

Weird

Just fixed this, before linking I turned off Zone Alarm, worked first time.

I need another firewall

When i try to register my e-mail address there is no @ symbol to use. There is just a # symbol where the @ normally is!!

How do you put the e-mail in?

Press the shift key and @ will appear

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom