Linking VIP membership and Wii together?

MonkeyKnuckle

Distinguished Member
I saw an option to link these two together when i first turned on my Wii. I didn't have a VIP account then so I ignored it.

I just set up a VIP account, so does anyone know how I can now link these together? I can't find the option anywhere.

C225

Distinguished Member
Go into settings on the main shop channel page

jss42

Anyone got any idea what will be offered? I read someone that you would be able to buy Wii points with your stars but I don't think that would mean you needed to link them. (They could just give you a code on the website)

pigdog237

I don't think that would mean you needed to link them.

I think you do need to link them and the Wii points are not available yet...

Same as the Opera browser!

mwatson800

I keep getting an error message saying my email address and password are wrong. But, they are definitely the ones that work on the website??? :confused:

D-an-W

I keep getting an error message saying my email address and password are wrong. But, they are definitely the ones that work on the website??? :confused:

I did initially, logged in and out of Website a couple of times and about 1/2 an hour after signing up it worked ok...hth

SHPanda

Tried varios times (Wii Shop Channel>Settings>Link my e-mail address) but still get error code 206401 :confused:

Does your email address or password have any non alphanumeric characters in? It doesn't always like them.

Go onto the Nintendo-Europe site and change the email address and password you use to get rid of the alphanumeric characters then it should work fine.

belfast-biker

Standard Member

breakersrevenge

Star points are crap, We have about 16000 and found nothing to use them on.

You should see the goodies you can get on the JPN Nintendo site!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom