• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Linking my 360 Gamertag to my Xbox - is it possible?

Tommy Vercetti

I have some Xbox games that arent compatible with my 360 that I'd like to play online, but I dont want to set up another new LIVE account/gamertag & have to pay for another separate yrs sub, so can I link my 360 gamertag to my xbox?

BTW, I normally pay my yearly subs by buying a LIVE sub voucher, rather than entering my credit card details as I dont want to get it automatically charged every year & LIVE sub vouchers are normally cheaper.

Thanx in advance for any help u can give :)

Rob B

You can retrieve it through the original Xbox - a Gold sub is the equivalent to the old-style Live sub, so it won't cost any extra.

You can only have your account online on one console at a time though, so you may need to re-retrieve it on your 360 when you go back to it.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom