Linkin Park - What I've Done

I like it, but I think it's typical first single stuff really. A bit middle of the road, like Somewhere I Belong. Linkin Park are at their best when their angry!

Can't wait for the new Album though, seems ages since i've had any decent new music to listen to.

I like it, but I think it's typical first single stuff really. A bit middle of the road, like Somewhere I Belong. Linkin Park are at their best when their angry!

Can't wait for the new Album though, seems ages since i've had any decent new music to listen to.
I agree, i like the songs that have more anger, not anger in a bad way but in a way they show passion and that Chester can belt out on stage :)

I can't wait for the new album :), should be great to see them live at the Download Festival as well :p

should be great to see them live at the Download Festival as well :p

Lucky sod! But I am going to see Metallica at Wembley so I'm happy with that.

Yeah I want more tracks like One Step Closer, Crawling and Faint. Chester belting it out loud so as to drown out my singing along!

Lucky sod! But I am going to see Metallica at Wembley so I'm happy with that.

Yeah I want more tracks like One Step Closer, Crawling and Faint. Chester belting it out loud so as to drown out my singing along!

Will also be at Wembley :smashin:

Should be a cracking gig if some of the bands mentioned get added to the Tallica bill :)

I quite like the new single, looking forward to the new album, didnt know they were at Download, anyone know if theyre at glastonbury?.

Looking forward to the new album, i thought they may have to change the sound, it wouldn't have held up nowadays, and theyve grown up a bit so they should evolve really. I like the video too. :)

I quite like the new single, looking forward to the new album, didnt know they were at Download, anyone know if theyre at glastonbury?.

Looking forward to the new album, i thought they may have to change the sound, it wouldn't have held up nowadays, and theyve grown up a bit so they should evolve really. I like the video too. :)

Check out Gray Daze if you like the new song, its Chesters band before he joined LP, i think its rather good :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Daze

Awsome song, great vid too :thumbsup: Cant wait for the album to be released :smashin:

Think it is a good song but as most people have said it is missing that anger linkin park had which by their standards lets them down imo. Awesome vid though, bring on the new album :thumbsup: .

Been listening to the album at a friends house tonight who has a pre-release copy.Its Ok,kind of 7/10 material,The single is a reasonable example of what to expect.Quite commercial sounding and lacking the raw edge of Hybrid Theory IMO.Out the same day as this is the new Funeral For A Friend album.There's a track from it available to download free from their website.See what you guys think I really like it:

http://www.myfreedownload.co.uk/ffaf

I'm going to buy them both as 2007 has been very lean for decent albums so far IMO.:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom