• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Linkin Park lead singer dead

arenaman

Oh sh*t, looks like he was one step closer to the edge than anyone realised, not a joke, powerful lyrics :(

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Man, saw him perform live a couple of weeks ago and he was superb. No holds barred set with Chester and Shinoda putting on a fantastic 2hr plus set. Gutted is an understatement, Linkin Park were an essential sound track to the early years of our marriage and I've admired their bolder decisions to write whatever music style they want over the years.

Waiting for the End is my favourite song, glad I got to hear it live, but so, so sad and the lyrics being particularly poignant now. RIP Chester..

fragdude

A sad day indeed :(

NooBish AbbZ 92

Distinguished Member
A huge fan of Linkin Park over the years, particularly around the Hybrid Theory and Minutes to Midnight time. Linkin Park were the band that sort of turned me and many others I feel towards the rock genre. Shame i never had the opportunity to see them live :( But RIP Chester :(

gavinl1967

Brilliant band. So sad. RIP Chester.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom