Link to AE100 Screenshots

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Ekko Star, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Ekko Star

Ekko Star

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +476
    http://icd.internetphotoservices.co.uk/public/detail.html?c_album=120196

1600 x 1200 is the best I can do. Will upload more later and try to show screendoor/fleshtones/blacks etc etc also for those that are interested.

The debate on Screenshots is a matter of opinion as to what they convey but judging by the amount of views and downloads they seemed very popular. However rules are rules so I have created the above link (thx JSW).

I'm using a Nikon 950 Coolpix mounted on a tripod and taking in near blacked out conditions. Whilst these are not generally the best conditions to take photos(!) I think this does give a genuine indication as to how good the AE100 is at it's price bracket.

At the end of the day no camera is as good as the naked eye (these pictures still don't do the AE100 justice). But a camera can only take a picture of what's in front of it limited to how good that source is to begin with.:)

2. atmoscinema

atmoscinema

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +48
    The Fifth Element looks fantastic.

3. Tim Cooper

Tim Cooper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
    Ekko,
    I enjoy your shots keep em coming they are excellent, & yes i know that's not what your seeing but i still enjoy them nonetheless.
    Cheers
    Tim

4. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    How do you view the pics in 1600x1200?