Lindy BNX-100XT Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones Review & Comments

Nice review!

Would they also perform traditional ear-defender duties as well as being noise-cancelling?

I will start the usual scenario by saying not sure how it gets 8/10, poor sound, poor battery life and a headband that would appear uncomfortable at best.

I will start the usual scenario by saying not sure how it gets 8/10, poor sound, poor battery life and a headband that would appear uncomfortable at best.
+1
Really should be nearer 5/10 with those deficiencies.

Guessing the score reflects a suggested retail price of ÂŁ99 and support for low latency codec

Like their older brothers the BNX-60 - middling at best, yet somehow What Hi-Fi? 5-Star rated - the low price seemingly forgives all ills and leads to a skewed score. @JayCee is right; these are a 5/10 product all day long.

Last edited:
I want to buy some good gaming cans.
I require
1 Comfort
2 sound quality
3 connectivity, in order a/ Wired b/wireless c/BT
4 build quality.

I hope you can start reviewing some here on avf as so far nothing ticks all my boxes.
From audeze to the terrible ones I currently own, sony's very own turd in the punchbowl, the platinum headset.

These seem like rebranded Kitsound Immerse headphones with regards to features. If the price of the Lindy is a bit much you can pick up the Immerse headphones for less than half the price. For the money they are not bad and are pretty much the same if you are looking for a pair of bluetooth headphones with ANC.

+1
Really should be nearer 5/10 with those deficiencies.
No - they would need to be completely broken/non-functional to get a 5/10 :rolleyes:
1/10 means you only get an empty box

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom