Lincoln University

allymac123

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Took this shot at the beginning of the month when i was 'studying' at the university but haven't posted it until now as I thought I may take a nice one back home in Edinburgh but unfortunately have not had a decent opportunity.

pc080068smcropav0.jpg

It is the main campus of the university taken just after sunset from across the brayford pool. I had wanted to get smoother more reflective water but we didn't have a still day for 2weeks so had to make do with the blurring from a long exposure.

Straight out of the camera except for a crop in the y-direction and a resize.

Exif:
Camera - Olympus C770
Aperture F8.0
Exposure 15s
Focal legnth 6.5mm

I like the diagonal gradient in the sky in this one - and I don't think the reflections have suffered too much from the adverse weather conditions (you should have tried the first half of December in Edinburgh!).

I don't think the reflections have suffered too much from the adverse weather conditions (you should have tried the first half of December in Edinburgh!).

Yeah I heard it wasn't too great up there!! However Lincoln wasn't much better and I had to shelter my tripod from the thundering winds with my body to stop it wobbling!! Maybe that means I need a better tripod?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom