For Sale Limited Run 10 # Octodad Dadliest Catch Edition Super Rare with Tie only 750

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by TW ALBIEE, Dec 30, 2016.

1. TW ALBIEE

TW ALBIEE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    IMG_3072.JPG IMG_3070.JPG IMG_3071.JPG Here for sale from my own personal collection is limited runs 10th release Octodad Dadliest Catch Edition new and sealed for PS4 which was limited to 750 copies for PS4 and totally sold out now with rights returning to the developer and no more runs scheduled. Also included is the Boxed new collector Tie which was very limited and super cool. These sold out within minutes and are a super cool addition for collectors. Had I not been starting a new business venture with my brother in law I would've been keeping this for my collection but sadly I need to free some funds so this must go. In hand in the U.K. All Items are kept in smoke and pet free zone and away from sunlight to avoid any sun damage. Please check my feedback to see I take selling on here very seriously and always ensure accurate item descriptions and feedback.

Price and currency: 80
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BT or PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  2. TW ALBIEE

TW ALBIEE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Bump for all the collectors

3. TW ALBIEE

TW ALBIEE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: