Limited release HD DVD now available for pre-order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrived shame the poster was destroyed in the post with the way it was folded up. Binned that :/

I saw that Gary had a post in an American forum that maybe Deadlands 1 also can be released on HD DVD. Supposedly also on HD DVD-R.

DjfunkmasterG said:
... he also noted to me on the phone he will look into the HD DVD thing some more to see if he can complete the original collection for those who bought the HD DVD of Deadlands 2 by putting Deadlands 1 on HD DVD.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Blimey, with one second remaining it jumped from £171.66 to £205.00 :eek:

Wish I'd ordered two now :devil:

Damn .. I did order two, but cancelled when they went HD DVD-R. :eek:

Last edited:
Bought mine way back in post #26........

Still not got anything.

I would hope they are shipped in order that they were bought not just to those that shout loudest !!!

Andy.

Bought mine way back in post #26........

Still not got anything.

I would hope they are shipped in order that they were bought not just to those that shout loudest !!!

Andy.

I think you have to email Alex at Anthem. Tell her that you ordered and didn't cancel.

As far as I know even people ordering after it was clear that it was going to be HD DVD-R has got their copies by now.

I received mine last week after ordering in Novemeber. I did not send any emails requesting or enquiring about it. The order was updated automatically. I am number 120 of 500, it would have been much beter if they had at least laminated the COA as like many others it doesn't like the journey in the Jiffybag. received no freebies so they must be out of them. I am a bit annoyed about them numbering them as well since they have increased the value innavertidly of certain ones and especially since the early ones received the freebies basically now they have a higher valued product.

I received mine last week after ordering in Novemeber. I did not send any emails requesting or enquiring about it. The order was updated automatically. I am number 120 of 500, it would have been much beter if they had at least laminated the COA as like many others it doesn't like the journey in the Jiffybag. received no freebies so they must be out of them. I am a bit annoyed about them numbering them as well since they have increased the value innavertidly of certain ones and especially since the early ones received the freebies basically now they have a higher valued product.

Freebies really add no value. The COA that adds value, but the free stuff, anyone can get that by printing it off the official website on decent quality photo paper (If they know where to find the files)

Sorry you didn't get any freebies, but if it is any help, some guy sold one of his sealed copies on eBay for $296.00 USD (205.GBP) He was #44 out of 500

Well I was one of the first to order (sept 09) so should I have got mine by now ???

I would hope the number of the order reflected in the number issued to the item.

I have almost every HD DVD released, mine should be here very soon I am very sure of that..............

Do I need to jump and shout?

Andy H.

Last edited:
Well I was one of the first to order (sept 09) so should I have got mine by now ???

I would hope the number of the order reflected in the number issued to the item.

I have almost every HD DVD released, mine should be here very soon I am very sure of that..............

Do I need to jump and shout?

Andy H.

I would Jump and SHout

Mad Mr H, if it's any consolation mine arrived today! :clap::D

No 147 - No frebies apart from the certificate.

And I think I've blown the £200 trade in vaule as it's unwrapped and ready to go in the player tonight :smashin:

I enjoyed it! :D

Will post more later... I want to rewatch it first :smashin:

Sorry to post in this thread, mods please make a new thread and move my post if you wish so.

It really looks like there is again coming a new "the final" HD DVD.........................Smokers. Pre-orders are up, and if it gets 100 pre-orders the disc should be pressed.............But how do we know they find someone to press the disc in a factory, as stated in the thread?

Last edited:
Sorry to post in this thread, mods please make a new thread and move my post if you wish so.

It really looks like there is again coming a new "the final" HD DVD.........................Smokers. Pre-orders are up, and if it gets 100 pre-orders the disc should be pressed.............But how do we know they find someone to press the disc in a factory, as stated in the thread?

I asked if they woudl share the MFG facility info with me so I could get the discs re-done for everyone, but no one has answered my emails. I dunno. I hope they get their disc done though.

I didn't see any thread about this, but now there is another "last made HD DVD". At least the last one for now. :D

The first 100 to order will be included in the credits at the end of the film. Just wanted to let you know if someone out there is HD DVD addicted like me.

MCB Entertainment LLC

Last edited:
also still waiting...

also still waiting...

Odd, i received my HD copy nearly 3 months ago, i suggest you and MadMrH contact them (again?) using the contact details Gary posted previously.

also still waiting...

Yes guys please email Anthem to get your copies

[email protected] and CC [email protected] make sure you include your order # (if applicable) name and address.

In other news... Deadlands 2: Trapped has been nominated for 3 awards at the 2010 WMIFF in Washington DC to take place Aug 16-21, 2010

1. Best Horror/Thriller
2. Best Director
3. Best Screenplay

We can also nab an audience choice award and you can vote to make that happen.

Goto this link: wmiff.com | wmiff world music and independent film festival
Scroll to find Deadlands 2 (Click add, next to title name)
Scroll down to bottom, click vote. It is that simple.

In the last 8 hours we received over 2000 votes and are in the top 10 for Audience Choice award... I would like to make it into the top 5. So any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance

Hi Mad Mr H

Did you shoot those emails off to Anthem? I figured I would do a follow up to see if you did to get your HD DVD's

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony BRAVIA 9 Mini LED TV: The Best HDR TV EVER?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom