Limited Edition Xbox!

ytgti

Established Member
Reaction score
Theres a limited edition xbox out in march. Its crystal clear and comes with two matching pads.

Here

Attachments

• xboxcrystal_screen001_146.gif
    xboxcrystal_screen001_146.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 313
I already have 2 xboxs but i'll be getting me one of those when it comes out :smashin:

Has it shrunk?

It looks smaller?!

it's bloody horrible. They don't suit white at all lol

Originally posted by LFC FAN
I already have 2 xboxs but i'll be getting me one of those when it comes out :smashin:

Me to. But if i was to get this new one how can i transfer all my save games/settings to my new one as i'll get rid of my old one. Are the memory cards for this or just for cerctain games?

Originally posted by ytgti
Me to. But if i was to get this new one how can i transfer all my save games/settings to my new one as i'll get rid of my old one. Are the memory cards for this or just for cerctain games?
Yep just use your memory card to do it, i'll have to do that with my live account & then just get rid of everything off the HD.

Sorted! i thought it wouldn't really be possible because some games dont use the memory card. I was gona get one for when i go to my mates house instead of taking my xbox, but thought if i cant save most games theres no point.

So what i'm getting at is i suppose you just go into the dashboard then just transfer from the hard drive to memory unit?

Originally posted by hornydragon
Any ideaaa on price? and will black one drop again? £99.99?

Not sure on the black one but This is £129.99

Attachments

• xbox_crystal.jpg
    xbox_crystal.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 193
So what i'm getting at is i suppose you just go into the dashboard then just transfer from the hard drive to memory unit?
Yep thats all you have to do mate :smashin:

*Shock*

Might actually buy one, hehe fortunately not to buy X-Box games though, was thinking it looks ok and would be useful for Emu games on the TV :p

Originally posted by Sinzer
*Shock*

Might actually buy one, hehe fortunately not to buy X-Box games though, was thinking it looks ok and would be useful for Emu games on the TV :p
lol :D
Get one for Emu's but also give the games a try you just might like them.
Or is that the problem your scared you just might like them :p ;)

TBH, I am not really interested in any X-Box games, the closest one that tickles my fancy is Panzer Dragoon, oh and maybe
Capcom vs SNK for the online mode. I think there was Onimusha type game released for it too? That looked interesting.

There are simply no Japanese quirky games for it (which is why I love consoles) and the rest I can play on my PC with better graphics and online support (had to mention PC :p).

Hehe!

had to mention PC
Oi no pc talk :mad: ;)
I can see why you dont have an xbox now mate, but it is a fine console you must agree? :D

TBH all the other games on xbox you can't play on pc. And a lot of the other ones you can but not until they are released for pc.
Which in the case of halo 2 will probably be 2007! :(

TBH all the other games on xbox you can't play on pc.

Let me rephrase, all the ones I am interested in I can play on PC or Gamecube for that matter. I cannot think of one X-Box exclusive which has me drooling to play, each to their own :)

The only games I can think of that you cannot get on PC, which could be counted as AAA is Top Spin and PGR2. Not a fan of either genre. Maybe could include Crimson Skies, but there are similar games available.

As for Halo I have my views on this and have expressed them many times, I played it on X-box when it came out and on PC and cannot see what the fuss was about, mediocre shooter IMO. I agree that some people love it, just not for me I think AVP2 did it much better. If they had stuck to it's original game design I think it would have been good. I don't think Halo2 is going to be any better, certainly not compared to Half Life 2 (only time will tell!).

Given that I still might buy the X-Box as it would make a useful companion to my collection and would remove the need for a SNES, Megadrive and loads of game boxes to live near my TV :)

How about otogi: myth of demons.

One of the best games i've ever played, along with shenue 2. Not to mention ninja gaiden, dead or alive online, and too many i can be arsed to mention.

Seems a bit silly to me to get one and not to utilise it properly!
:)

otogi: myth of demons.

That was the game, supposed to be seriously cool :)

Don't like the Shenmue series very much played it on DC and found it slightly boring. I guess I am too used to teenage kids with funny haircuts and big swords.

Just got Otogi £24 not my type of game but its quite good actually. :smashin:

Otogi is the best if you like that Kurosawa atmosphere.

Very, very, very good game!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom