Limited Edition Xbox 360 Wireless Controller + Play and Charge kit

markie g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
>> From majornelson.com:

In case you missed it, Xbox 360 has teamed up with GameStop to design an exclusive limited edition Wireless Controller that will be available next week. Bundled with a Play & Charge Kit, the controller features a new design which sports black carbon fiber with red accents. This controller will be sold exclusively at GameStop, EB Games and Micromania retailers in the U.S., Canada, France, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Australia and New Zealand.

The suggested retail price will be US $69.99.
4015694388_1cb8c3e99e.jpg

Personally i think its quite ugly

I agree that is ugly and majority of this forum wont be able to easily get one as not sold in the UK

Is there no end to MS trying to squeeze as much money as possible out of us?

Limited Edition this, Special Edition that.....

Oh, and this does indeed look pretty fluff. Anyone know why we're not getting it, not that I'm all that bothered.

There are a couple of Gamestop stores in the UK already no?

Is there no end to MS trying to squeeze as much money as possible out of us?

Limited Edition this, Special Edition that.....

Oh, and this does indeed look pretty fluff. Anyone know why we're not getting it, not that I'm all that bothered.

There are a couple of Gamestop stores in the UK already no?
The UK isnt mentioned in the article and i havent seen or heard of a gamestop in the UK

The UK isnt mentioned in the article and i havent seen or heard of a gamestop in the UK

Gamestop are in the UK although only in two or three locations I believe including Birmingham. I think they have far more stores in the Republic Of Ireland. However the article does not mention the UK as one of the countries where the controller will be available.

it would look quite good if it was just the black carbon fibre finish all over

Gamestop are in the UK although only in two or three locations I believe including Birmingham. I think they have far more stores in the Republic Of Ireland. However the article does not mention the UK as one of the countries where the controller will be available.
I dont really live near birmingham so thas probs why i havent heard about it

Looks cheap and nasty if you ask me:thumbsdow Makes me laugh, why bother, doesn't make any difference to gameplay does it. Maybe i'm just getting old:D

i think it looks pretty mint.

although given i have a whitey coloured console + import costs it wont look good with my stuff and the cost would be astronomical.

but if i was in the US and i needed a new controller then i would proberbly splash the cash on one.
how much more expensive does it work out than buying a stock controller & play charge kit over there?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom