Limit 9900se

john59

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive just missed out on a LIMIT 9900SE from RS because they have taken them off stock and at £69 99 it was the dvd player I was looking for regarding picture quality. After looking on the net and not finding anyone who sells this player is there an alternative player on the market at around the same price and picture quality with component out.
Regards.
John

look at www.play.co.uk they have the latest limit for £100 inc postage reduced from £200, this is the cyrus tuned model very heavy wonderfull picture /sound better than most for music many on this forum say,I can only agree 100%, and there is a lot of music on film as well as your cd collection, got rid of my pioneer 575 A and bought thie limit se900 insted problems withthe pioneer 575A ie,flickers and cd music was no good at all imho, the change is amazing as good picture better sound its so much better for music /cd s and its so much nicer to listen too and its better built 3 times as heavy as the plastic pioneer 575A, in my humble opinion unless you need a universal player this limit se900 takes some beating for £100. :rotfl: :zonked:

Some Richer Sounds were selling the 9900SE for £29.99 not so long ago. I think someone reported getting one for £24.99 I think. So £69.99 is not a great price. Why not put the extra £10 or £30 and get a cyrus tuned Limit model from play.com. I've got the 900SE and find it very impressive.

Thanks for the reply peeps.
Just had a look on the play . com site and it's looking good for one of these players I cant find any full blooded reviews of this player as yet but will keep looking.
Regards
John

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom