Limit 900se Problems

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by RexConnix, Jul 10, 2005.

1. RexConnix

RexConnix

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just purchased a Limit 900se from play.com on the advice from this web site. The player is very good but i think i could have a dud one. When playing DVD's originals and burnt -R disks, VCD's. The player wants to changed the menu's on it's own, i.e chapter, repeat, disc menu keeps scrolling through. It happens more on the VCD's and the -R disks. I have made the unit into multiregion and going through component to an LG plasma screen. I would like to keep the unit as it's a great little unit but if i can not fix this it is going back and will buy a sammy 850. This was the choice in the first place!!!! Any help please before I email play to take it back.

Thanks

Rex :(

2. bonzobanana

bonzobanana

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +219
    Maybe some of the buttons on the player have been knocked in transit somehow. Have you tried pressing some of the cursor buttons on the player to see if any are stuck down?

3. RexConnix

RexConnix

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep tried that. It is a random times during the films. I think I will have to send it back :( and then get a sammy 850 :clap:

4. BIONIC MAN

BIONIC MAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Sounds like you have got a wronging :thumbsdow it should not do that mine does not :)

:hiya:

5. RexConnix

RexConnix

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that Bionic man. Just a thought have you got a plasma connected up to your Limit player. My plasma is an LG px11 and I think is giving of a lot of IR into the room. My MSE remote unit is always flashing, which is by the TV. I am wondering if the Limit is picking up stray signals from the TV which could cause this ???

6. BIONIC MAN

BIONIC MAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Sorry no plasma for me yet :thumbsdow , 32" lcd hear

:D