1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limit 900SE problems

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Dfour, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Dfour

Dfour

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    :hiya:

I got one of these players because of the special offer on here and find it superb as a dvd and a music machine :clap:

I have a couple of niggles with it and wonder if other owners have the same problems and have been able to sort them out.
    1/ I have serveral cd's with multimedia on them and it just locks the player into going round and round displaying Loading and wont play. It will play some but not all. I have the player set to play vcd's and as multi region.
    2/ The drawer seems to have gone into sensitive mode and if you take a cd/dvd out it sometimes closes on you and if you put a cd/dvd in it closes on you some times almost trapping the disk :mad:

Any help would be appreciated before i get a cdp to replce it as my music machine (and completeely run out of room in my rack)
    :smashin:

2. Dfour

Dfour

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    OK it was a lack of patience with the machine that was stopping the multimedia cd's playing. If i leave the machine with the cd in for a couple of minutes or so it then plays :mad: