For Sale Like New MK S150 MK2 (x 3) + MK S150T (x 2)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by AlanS86, Feb 7, 2014.

1. AlanS86

AlanS86

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Like New MK S150 MK2 (x 3) + MK S150T (x 2)

It's with some regret that I'm leaving the audio world but it's cost me too much and I don't have enough time to enjoy it. With that being said I have these fantastic speakers for sale today.

MK S150 MK2 x 3

I bought these around 6 months ago from a friend that had only had them for a week and couldn't get on with them. I thought he was crazy after having a quick listen and quickly bought them off him. They consist of one Left and two Right/Centre speakers.

The sound they produce is absolutely stunning and, despite what some say, I love the way that they look especially with the grill off!

Two of these have been used for around 40 hours while the one I used as a centre speakers has only been used for around 10 hours. Possibly add another 10-20 hours to each from the previous owner and they have still hardly been used.

They all come with their original boxes, all unused accessories, grill and are in 100% mint condition with not a single mark on them.

A little more information can be found on them below:

MK S150 Mk11 THX approved

These are £1,095 each new or £3,285 for three. I'm asking for almost £1,000 less at £2,300 which is a very fair price considering the low use, condition and age of these speakers.

I am more than happy for any potential buyers to come and take a look as they will not be disappointed.

[​IMG]

MK S150T x 2

After purchasing the MK S150's these were the next logical step. These were bought new around 4-5 months ago.

Again they are truly stunning as surrounds and looking around the forum you will only see praise for them.

These only had around 10 hours of use to watch a few films with and are also in 100% mint condition. They again come with the original box, all accessories, grills, unused wall mounting pieces and I can show a bank statement as proof of purchase (for obvious reasons I cannot allow the buyer to take this away with them).

More information can be found here:

S 150 T THX approved tripolar surround speakers (pair)

These are £1,495 for a pair and I'm asking for almost £500 less at £1,000.

[​IMG]

Payment

I'm looking for the following prices. Please note that this will exclude costs of delivery if you choose that option.

MK S150 MK2 (Three in total) - £2,300 (A saving of £1,000)
    MK S150T (Two in total) - £1,000 (A saving of £500)
    MK S150 MK2 + MK S150T - £3,100 (A total saving of £1,700)

I am not looking to split the individual speakers.

I can accept cash on collection or if you are willing to pay for a courier and have excellent feedback I will also accept a bank transfer.

If you're rather close I might be able to offer delivery at petrol cost but please do ask before if it's possible.

If you have any questions please do feel free to ask!

Price and currency: £3,100
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash or BT if arranging courier

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  2. garrynic

garrynic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +79
    Hi Alans86 . What finish of black are the surrounds ? is it a matt or gloss black? Can I ask where you bought them ? Any movement on price ? cheers Garry

3. AlanS86

AlanS86

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Hi Garry,

The box says "Black Satin" and I don't think they come in any other colour, do they? If you happen to be close you're more than welcome to come and take a look though.

I bought the surrounds directly from MK after almost 2 months of emails back and forth to find out the best product for my room. The help I got from them was fantastic. I'll be happy to show you this with the bank statement I mentioned.

As for the price it really depends on what mood I'm in and how good your offer is :D

4. garrynic

garrynic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +79
    Hi Alan you say you bought he speakers direct from MK do you mean from abroad? or from gecko? whats the situation with warranty cheers

5. AlanS86

AlanS86

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Hi Garry,

I did indeed order them directly from the contact I was having with MK which were based in Denmark. Everything is in English though which was a concern of mine when I ordered them as I didn't want to have foreign speakers.

The warranty is the 5 year one that comes with MK speakers and is under my name.

6. garrynic

garrynic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +79
    So any problems with the speakers if any arise I imagine they would have to be sent back to MK direct unless gecko would honour the warranty . Do you know any different ?

7. AlanS86

AlanS86

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    My thoughts exactly, either way it'd be sorted though.

8. garrynic

garrynic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +79
    Hi Alan you say it would get sorted either way but having to post to Denmark and back would cost a lot . I may see if I can get some advice from Rob at gecko cheers Garry

9. AlanS86

AlanS86

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    I can't imagine they'd make you pay to send it, would they?

I might be able to help towards the cost in the event that you did need to send it off.

10. garrynic

garrynic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +79
    Alan I am 95% sure if they had to be sent back the owner would have to pay for any carriage . I recently had to cover the cost of sending my Bluray player back to Arcam

11. AlanS86

AlanS86

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    If that's the case I'll have to hold myself responsible for the costs then.

It's probably easier that way since I'd have to deal with the warranty claim anyway and have access to a cheap, insured delivery option with online tracking.

12. AlanS86

AlanS86

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58