LightRoom Flickr Collection - Change Flickr ID

RajP

Distinguished Member
Hi All, I have been using Flickr for over 15 years now and for some reason, Yahoo dippos have gone and deleted my Yahoo ID. Meaning I have also lost access to my Flickr account and all the photos associated with that too. Yahoo Customer Service have been crap at best and not willing to help. This has something to do with the latest hack that was identified back in Oct 2016.

So I have got all my photos that were published to Flickr in LightRoom. I have setup another Flickr account. However, I can't copy the published folders from my old Flickr Account to the new Flickr account. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks in Advance... and Wishing you all best wishes for 2017.

RajP

Distinguished Member

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Good to hear from you Raj - hope you get that Publish Service setup OK :)

Jim

stearman65

How did you access your Flickr account before the problem, was it from a shortcut? This happened to me some time ago & my shortcut was corrupted. If you use the Yahoo homepage, on the blue bar at the top of the page there is a flickr link, have you tried that. Failing that try the Flickr help.

RajP

Distinguished Member
How did you access your Flickr account before the problem, was it from a shortcut? This happened to me some time ago & my shortcut was corrupted. If you use the Yahoo homepage, on the blue bar at the top of the page there is a flickr link, have you tried that. Failing that try the Flickr help.
Tried it multiple way on my laptop as well as my PC. It kept telling me that the account did not exist. This is an account I have had since 1997. Contacted Yahoo Customer Care who were useless to even bother answering tweets.. then got in touch with Flickr help who did come back and told me that my yahoo account was deleted due to breach of terms and conditions.. However, I do not recall the account being used any differently to what I had been doing since 1997. I have yet to get in touch with any humans at yahoo who can tell me why my account was deleted as it seems a company that is very difficult to contact.

Trending threads

Top Bottom