Lighting HELP


Active Member
im looking for this kind of light not exactly like shown but this in the only pic i can find of what i sort of have in my head.

i want if for soft wall lighting to kind of scatter on the wall in a star shape.

cant find anything anywhere and dont know what is called
Last edited by a moderator:


Edited to remove image and moved to the lighting section :)


Distinguished Member
Rule 9 - Members must not:

Use images from 3rd parties' websites without their permission. Linking to an image on someone else's website without their permission is considered to be bandwidth theft. This is not a copyright issue but a bandwidth issue. We have had big problems with people linking to our images without permission and we don't allow members to do the same to other people.


Distinguished Member
Save the image and attach to your post.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom