Lighting Equipment Query

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Before I head to bed I will ask some of the more house decorating savvy people of these forums a question which will probably be a mess as I try and describe it lol.

Right, to the point. I was wondering if just like tower speakers there was something similar for lighting just a bit taller that was shaded so it filled with light from a bulb at the bottom.

Think of a Lightsaber but on a larger scale, I have been trying to think of words to google search but closest thing I can think of is "Diffuser" that cameras use to fill rooms rather than direct but I am getting nowhere with that.

btw how the **** am I getting this message at 3:30am on the Homebase site ?????

Sorry

We are currently experiencing high volumes of traffic. Please try again later.
ITS 3:30AM WHAT TRAFFIC.

Edit
Preferably one that takes B22 socket unless there is an adapter.

Last edited:

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Along those lines yeah, wasn't sure if I would have to get a complete unit thing or if there was an attachment for a lamp or something.

Middle picture on that doesn't look too promising.

Showoff

Distinguished Member

IronGiant

Don't look at the price :eek: but this looks like what you are after:Flos Stylos

Showoff

Distinguished Member

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
There was a cheap as chips rectangular lamp light like that in Ikea, which had three bulbs I think and produced a more uniform light.

I'll have a dig around the web for you.

Edit: similar to this SOLLEFTEÅ Floor lamp Oval white - IKEA

These quite a few on there: VIDJA Floor lamp White 138 cm - IKEA
ooooo that Soll is nice, not a bad price either.

Vidja is really nice

Every time I searched for floor lamps I just kept getting the poles with a bulb at the top lol.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom