1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Light Uniformity and discolouration observations

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by FlyingBig, Sep 12, 2005.

1. FlyingBig

FlyingBig
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I currently own a H30 and i have noticed that the brightness of the image is not consistent and some parts of the screen are brighter than others also there is a very faint discoluration on the righthand side (red) and in the middle (yellow) with the side effect is that these parts of the image are slightly dimmer but i must emphasie that these effects are subtle and while watching a movie is hard to notice unless you look hard but for me the fact that i can see it is enough for it to be a let down as i strive to be close to perfection. Now as i am considering upgrading i would like my next purchase to excel in these areas so as to justify the purchase so if you feel like helping out could you post how your projector performs in these areas? Thanks in advance.

P.S. i am not willing to spend more than £1500 on a new projector so anything more expensive is out of the question, stick to the budget range if you can.