Light Reflection

Paulie-W

These candles were in the hotel bar in Barca, and just threw out the most wonderful light all from a little paper (or all things) insert.

Click for large.

Small amount of PP, B&W conversion and cropped for effect.

Any and all comments welcomed as usual :smashin:

denno75uk

Mike.P®;8744205 said:
Very nice simple but effective shot Paulie.
B&W suits it well and the reflection finishes it nicely.
Ditto. Very nice. Subtle and soft.
Considering the subject, I wonder if there's a way of printing a photo on a transparency, but still retain the detail. I can just imagine this lit from behind to replicate the soft light of the original.

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Yep, I like it :thumbsup:

I am impressed with your various experiments, simple, creative and effective. Keep it up!

Paulie-W

Mike.P®;8744205 said:
Very nice simple but effective shot Paulie.
B&W suits it well and the reflection finishes it nicely.
Thanks Mike. Not easy to get frosted glass sharp, but i think it works.

Ditto. Very nice. Subtle and soft.
Considering the subject, I wonder if there's a way of printing a photo on a transparency, but still retain the detail. I can just imagine this lit from behind to replicate the soft light of the original.
Thanks Deano. I can't imagine why not. One of those small LED's aimed into the glass etc.

Yep, I like it :thumbsup:

I am impressed with your various experiments, simple, creative and effective. Keep it up!
Cheers John. Sometimes these opportunities just come and bite you on the @ss and i guess i'm lucky enough to see some of them.

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Cheers John. Sometimes these opportunities just come and bite you on the @ss and i guess i'm lucky enough to see some of them.
Well, if nothing else you have a well bitten @ss :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom