1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Light for Panasonic Camcorder

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by baigriej, Jun 8, 2003.

1. baigriej

baigriej

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    First Post

Please help - I need to find a suitable light as a fathers day gift. My dad has a Panasonic NVGS1 (I think) camcorder and I would like some advice as to what type of light to buy. I have visited Jessops but found that the only one they had to offer was very bulky and heavy.

I need something quite light (in weight) mostly for using the camera at family nights out where the hall will be quite dark. Silver in colour, the same as the camera would be a bonus, but not a necessity.

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,425
    My best advise would be to go to the Panasonic web site and see what lights they have for their cams.
    The other option is to get a camcorder mag and look through the adverts and give one of them a call, but leaving it a bit late to get via mail order for next Sunday!
    Otherwise it's down to the local high street and getting whatever is available. Try other Jessops/Dixons/local camera shops.

Mark.