1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life really doesnt get much better

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ~Kev H~, May 27, 2005.

1. ~Kev H~

~Kev H~
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The fifth of my five 3rd year exams was 9:30 this morning.. It was probably the worst performance I've put in, but by this stage of the game I just couldnt care less.. and for those that remember the thread it was the exam for "that course", and yes, the lecturer had indeed just taken 9 questions out of the same text book and converted the american lbs and ft into kg's and metres :thumbsdow: **ss Poor if you ask me.

ANYWAY... came out of the exam at 11:30.. and what do you know, the sky is clear, blue, and its amazingly warm :clap: :clap:

So around about now.. I'm a bit drunk.. hehe.. a "bit" drunk... :rotfl: and even more sun-burnt.. been playing drunken football on campus and chatting with people I havent seen in ages all afternoon.

Shower now, then a BBQ here then clubbing on Brighton seafront.. As I said.. Life really doesnt get much better :) :) :)

Hope you all have a good friday evening.. If its as good where you are as it is here then get your ass out there and enjoy it ! :thumbsup:

Kev

2. chard

chard
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    good times, enjoy them.....!

3. Mr.D

Mr.D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,150
    After all my exams I used to take the question sheet with me and light it up as I left the hall. Aced them all of course. Remember my head of year telling me to stop it otherwise I'd get a bad reference off him.

I laughed told him how good his wife had smelled last night and roared off into the sparkly freedom highway.

4. seany

seany
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Good work fella;)

Hope you brought your cheque book out for a bag of chips on the way home:laugh:

5. inzaman

inzaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +939
    I remember when i was doing exams for my accountancy qualification and sitting in that exam hall for the final time (or at that point what i had hoped would be the final time, up to then i had aced them all), when the exam was over i just sat there with a grin on my face thinking that was it i will never have to sit in an exam hall or study again. It was about May and i too went out that night and got well drunk and had a great summer. The relief of not having to study after five years of continuous study.

Now a few years on for some strange reason i want to do it all again and study for an MBA.

6. rOAdeh

rOAdeh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Was doing totally the same thing myself Kev :thumbsup: ... trying to recover from my own little 16 hour bender :E

it's a great feeling to finally be past exams - had 6 this week alone (and most of them i've only been able to do revision the night before due to some lecturers breaking uni rules and setting coursework much later than its allowed :()

been a pretty good week with Liverpool winning too :)

7. smelly

smelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Well done Kev :smashin: Hope you enjoyed the BBQ too :D I was much too hungover to make the most of the weather yesterday unfortunately....and have woken up today to bloody clouds, wind and now rain!! So much for good bank holiday weather :(

Anyway well done to everyone who has taken exams this week - and fingers crossed you get the results you want. Its been ages since I took exams but am going to be starting a business analyst course soon which has 3 exams :eek: You get a nationally recognised qualification at the end so it'll be worth it but I'm not looking forward to rolling the years back!!

8. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Some of us only had our last lecture yesterday, although I did get to hand in my last ever piece of coursework. :clap:

Only a month of exams left to come and then unemployment... :rolleyes: