Life is too short and unfair.

He kept going for a week longer than they said he would but sadly my little Nephew passed away over night and is now at peace and without pain with his Angels...

R.I.P Ryder sorry no-one could take it away from you..

Peace.

My condolances to you and your family.

My daugther died one and a half years ago this week. The pain never goes away but you learn to live with it. The first year is always the most difficult as it will be the first birthday or the first christmas without them. Be strong and it's okay to cry.

Really sorry to hear that :(

Thinking of you and your brother as well.

It's a tragic loss, but keep him in your heart and remember the good times.

He kept going for a week longer than they said he would but sadly my little Nephew passed away over night and is now at peace and without pain with his Angels...

R.I.P Ryder sorry no-one could take it away from you..

Peace.
Really sorry to hear, I genuinely don't know what to say.

My thoughts are with you and your family :(

My condolances to you and your family.

My daugther died one and a half years ago this week. The pain never goes away but you learn to live with it. The first year is always the most difficult as it will be the first birthday or the first christmas without them. Be strong and it's okay to cry.

My 14 month old son has been away with his Mum for the last couple of days and its the longest we have been apart since he was born and i miss him, especially today.

To lose a child is something that causes so much pain i admire people who get through the otherside because they grow in themselves and end up helping others in so many different ways.

Sincerest condolences for you and your partners loss.

Peace..

:(

Condolences to you and to the family.

Thought with all of you at this difficult time

Deepcore, sorry to hear about your little one. I really can't imagine how I would live without my little one. :(

blimey, how to strike a grown man down. as a father to two boys i cant imagine how you all must be feeling and hope you all can get strenth from each other to pull you through this very sad time. It has taken me nearly 20 mins to compose myself to respond.
My thoughts are with you.

Martin

Only the good die young. . . .

My deepest Sympothys.

When will we stamp out this evil that is cancer.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom