Life Is Strange Xbox One

grabbed this last nights seems a fun game in the vien of the walking dead series et al
pity its so bad on the x1 .. pop up everywhere which i found disapointing in a average graphics game

I must admit to loving this game,the graphics are great as is the story,I have not seen any pop up and game runs smooth
This is deff worth the money for the season pass if you like adventure games oh and the music is very good as well
Thumbs up from me

I must admit to loving this game,the graphics are great as is the story,I have not seen any pop up and game runs smooth
This is deff worth the money for the season pass if you like adventure games oh and the music is very good as well
Thumbs up from me
How much does it work out with the season pass?

I love this style of game and even though I've only just left the school building, I love the whole atmosphere and feel of it all.

Oh, and it's also put me onto a band named Syd Matters. The song that plays on Max's earphones when she leaves the classroom is SO good (To All Of You).

I just bought the season pass.

For anyone who wants to know the price:

Episode 1 - £3.99
Episodes 2-5 - £13.99
Complete Season: Episodes 1-5 - £15.99

Hugely enjoyed episode 1, as good as the Telltale games. Can't wait for episode 2 now!

Yeah I enjoyed it too. Not too long to wait for the next instalment. March 15th if memory serves me correct.

Finished Episode 1 last night, certainly is an interesting story and like the rewind mechanic. But it does make me question my decisions and should I go back and use the other option....
I kind of wished I had waited for the full thing though as I want to know the rest of the story.

Finished Episode 1 last night, certainly is an interesting story and like the rewind mechanic. But it does make me question my decisions and should I go back and use the other option....
I kind of wished I had waited for the full thing though as I want to know the rest of the story.
That's what I was like.

I kept second guessing all my decisions. Main reason being is that you get questioned by your conscience each and everytime which I don't like tbh.

The one where your in your friends bedroom I first chose to take the blame for the weed and got the "conscience voice in my head" so I rewound and chose not to take the blame but then Kate (think that was her name) got bi#ch slapped and so I rewound again and went with my first instinct :rolleyes:

completed this and very impressed with it roll on episode 2

I recently bought this and have to say I'm liking it!!!

Just finished Episode 1 last night so will be downloading and playing Ep 2 tonight!

As

Deeez Nuuutz mentioned above, I also keep questioning my decisions -should I go back and change them?! For me, if its a small thing (like when you break something in the bedroom, you get the chance to rewind to not break it - I didn't bother), I will tend to stick with my original choice.

Will be interesting to see how this develops!! Definitely similar to The Walking Dead games by TellTale!!

Loved episode 1. Just played episode 2, enjoyed it but it seemed very short to me and seemed I watched a lot more than I actually doing stuff.

Can't wait for the next episode, but found myself forgetting a lot of stuff that happened in episode 1 because of the gap between the two. The next one is out in May, so think it's going to happen again.

From NeoGAF :

BxtoTZN.jpg

From NeoGAF :

BxtoTZN.jpg

.....DAM - never spotted this!!!!

There are SO many things in this game which are easily missed!!!

Completed Ep 2 last week and was a little upset at my choices which led to you know who, jumping off the, you know what (without giving too much away)!!!!

I'm enjoying this far more than I thought I would! I only bought it because it was cheap on the Russian marketplace and @King Tones told me I had to ;)

I agree with @WoodsMonk - it's rather more compelling than the more recent and rather more formulaic Telltale offerings.

I'm enjoying this far more than I thought I would! I only bought it because it was cheap on the Russian marketplace and @King Tones told me I had to ;)

I agree with @WoodsMonk - it's rather more compelling than the more recent and rather more formulaic Telltale offerings.
Yeah it's quite a good story that leaves you wanting for more...

I have still not played Episode 2, I have left it a while so I am tempted in leaving it and playing the rest back to back.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom