life going in a different direction

luckysim0n

Well after living on my various incarnations of ps3 i have decided to move on with my life so am looking at getting rid of my console 35 odd games 2 controllers 2 move controllers buzz stuff guitar hero etc no I am going to take a big hit on this but how much do you think I should be asking dont really want to split

Foster

Distinguished Member
I doubt you'd be able to sell it as a bundle tbh, you'd be better of splitting the game and console.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Well after living on my various incarnations of ps3 i have decided to move on with my life so am looking at getting rid of my console 35 odd games 2 controllers 2 move controllers buzz stuff guitar hero etc no I am going to take a big hit on this but how much do you think I should be asking dont really want to split

When I sold my 360 late last year I sold the games as a bundle and the console with the controllers seperate.
I would price it all up using CEX (Google sell to cex) and then whatever the total cost add say 20% and thats maybe how much your looking at. If you like pm me the list of everything and I will give you my best estimate. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom