Life can be so unfair!!

pave

Ex Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from my bruv in australia,his son,Andrew has been diagnosed with cancer.....:(....only 19,was just walking along the road,and his leg broke,cancer in the bone....under Chemo Therapy now,happened a few weeks ago,but he was too upset to ring me....just starting his life,first serious relationship with a girl,......not sure why i'm posting this ,just feel bit crap at the mo..............:(

Really sorry to hear that.

Not much else I can say really in the circumstances except any support I can offer is freely given.

Dave.

Just got a call from my bruv in australia,his son,Andrew has been diagnosed with cancer.....:(....only 19,was just walking along the road,and his leg broke,cancer in the bone....under Chemo Therapy now,happened a few weeks ago,but he was too upset to ring me....just starting his life,first serious relationship with a girl,......not sure why i'm posting this ,just feel bit crap at the mo..............:(

Sorry to hear that both of my grandads has cancer one has asbestos and the other has lung cancer life is really unfair i agree

No words can make it better Ken - my best wishes are with you and your family mate.

Matt

because we give a damn:)

he will fight it and win:cool:

Cheers guys,nice to get your thoughts,came as a bit of a shock,we used to chat alot on messenger,have a good joke and laugh together....hope to chat to him soon,as he has now got a few home comforts in his room.....

Sorry to hear that just shows no one is not at risk even at the young age.

Very sorry to hear about your nephew's illness. It sounds like you have a good friendship with him, so keep him in good spirits, and be optimistic. Very often, people who are very ill are more worried about how those close to them feel about them being ill than they are about it themselves. Anyway, all the best.

Ken,

There is always hope. Cancer treatment has improved so much (I know!!).

My deepest sympathies.. Keep your and your nephew's chin up,

Take care bud.

Ken

sad news my friend. Keep that face a-smilin' and the best wishes of those who know you on the AV Forums are with you.

Have one on me ...... :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear the news mate. He's young though so should have every chance of making a full and complete recovery.

Let us know how he gets on.

Sorry to hear your news Ken, and hope that there is a suitable treatment available.

Cheers guys,will keep you informed .......

Chatted with Andrew this morning....he is in good spirits,joking about looking like a buddist monk....:)

He has an operation in a month,fingers crossed on the outcome,will keep you all updated.........

About a year ago I posted a link to an Ebay auction asking for people to donate bone marrow to help save the life of a girl with leukemia who couldn't find a donor match.

What I didn't say at the time was that the advert was posted by my ex wife and the girl was actually my daughter. She was unable to find a donor but the course of chemotherapy that she undertook last year was successful and the cancer is now in remission, hopefully never to return.

It is one of the biggest shocks that one can receive to be told that one of your nearest and dearest has any form of cancer but there have been huge advances in treatments and the rate of cures have increased tremendously.

Fingers crossed

Just an undate...been chatting to Andrew this morning...got his op on the 13th...........has to have a new hip,phema,and a knee...............:(......he is in good spirits ,going to give him a hammering at halo3 later..........:)

I feel heart sorry for the young man!

But what a courageous lad, who seems to be laughing it off and is determined not to let it get him down.

i wish him all the best! :thumbsup:

Well, just had a call from my bruv.....Andrew seemed to be over the worst, but they have found it has spread to his lung...........just a bit **** really:(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom