• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lie to Me Axed.

aprout

Distinguished Member
Also, the Christian Slater comedy Breaking In has been dropped. Just as I was starting to get into it. :(

DJMS

Established Member
So does that mean we wont get any new eps of Lie to me in the UK or are there some still to air?

Wont bother watching Chicago code now !:thumbsdow

darkcloud2011

Prominent Member
According to future listings sky 1 is due to air season 3 episode 5 on june 2nd and its marked as new so sky 1 can't have aired many season 3 episodes before now.

What is certain is there will be no season 4

According to wikipedia as well season 3 is only 13 episodes.

elbowdan

Established Member
Sky are meant to be showing the remainder of Lie To Me anytime now. Gutted that quality shows like that get dropped yet the likes of (and it's only my opinion) Beverly Hills, Greys and Desperate Housewives drag on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Hi,

FWIW:

"V" has been cancelled as well, so Thursday night's UK premieres of Season 2, episodes 9 and 10 will be the last ever.

"No Ordinary Family" has has its final two episodes removed, and so will end on a cliffhanger, that's never-to-be-resolved, with Season 1 episode 20, as both Julie Benz and Michael Chiklis have signed-on to new shows for the Autumn/Fall US TV line-up! :(

"Smallville" ends after 10 years, with a 2-hour finale called "Finale", as well.

Pooch

Last edited:

RoseGold

Standard Member
Where you getting the news that "V" has been cancelled, there no mention of it on any of there major sites.

scrapbook

Distinguished Member
I watch Lie to Me but not really bothered about it cancelling.

Quite like V but only in a popcorn type way. Will soon be forgotten.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
I had read that Blue Bloods is getting a 2nd season but CBS fired the creators to take it in a different direction or something for the 2nd season.

Trying to find some info now

HMHB

Distinguished Member
I gave up with Blue Bloods after 4 episodes and the same with V.

scrapbook

Distinguished Member
I gave up with Blue Bloods after 4 episodes and the same with V.

Blue Bloods is okay...just a time filler really.

It always makes me laugh how a witness refuses to help initially and then capitulate once Donny bangs the desk a couple of times.

And what the hell is going on with Donny's hair / fringe :D

DpM

Prominent Member
No way! My wife will be gutted, she loves lie to me. It's one of the only programs we both enjoy as much equally.

V is just average and I can go without.
I enjoy no ordinary family, it could have developed into a great show.

muffins

Prominent Member
Noooooo...:(

I liked Lie to Me and just started watching Human Target on Syfy.

Not too surprised about V.

So now you gonna tell me The Defenders is gonna get cancelled too...:eek:

And the Chicago Code? Man that didn't even start yet on Sky.:facepalm:

Mindcrime

Established Member
So, all that remains to watch on FOX is House...............and Fringe when it comes back. Pathetic

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
No love for HT here huh?

Pah shame on you folks.

I'll miss HT.

darkcloud2011

Prominent Member
Maybe Fox intend to bring a whole load of new shows in. Or more likely they could have axed half the schedule for X factor USA:facepalm:

Starburst

Distinguished Member
So, all that remains to watch on FOX is House...............and Fringe when it comes back. Pathetic

There are questions marks about that as well due to contract issues between FOX and Universal and only Olivia and Hugh signed up for another season. FOX are playing a risky game with a fairly clean slate and no disrespect to Fringe but that ain't a big audience puller.

Starburst

Distinguished Member
No love for HT here huh?

Pah shame on you folks.

I'll miss HT.

I enjoyed the show but it always felt more suited to something like USA or even Syfy, it's budget and overall style less mainstream and if the budget could have been squeezed a little (get rid of the boss and stay in the states) it could have worked for a cable/sat channel.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom