Lidl bike tool kit

Berties

Ex Member
Reaction score
Need a few tools for bike (BB & cassette) noticed Lidl have one, but unsure what are some of the other tools. I think one may be 1/2" square drive handle, pedal spanner, crank extractor.

FOR DOOKERDOO, at POSTCARDS FROM OBLIVION

I assume the cassette and BB tool would be for Shimano? (need those)

What's the one that looks like a hook? And the pincers?

Attachments

• UK_42093_01_b.jpg
    UK_42093_01_b.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 2,574
£25. I'll be getting it and selling off bits I already have.

You get what you pay for.

Buy 2.

;)

lol. The Chrome Vanadium allen keys I bought from aldi are superb @ £3.50.

buy cheap buy twice :p unless aldi are the exception of course

Got some aldi tools, I'd say similar quality to Stanly tools.

To be fair Aldi & Lidl tools etc are fairly decent quality normally, nothing like you'd get from Wilkinson etc.

Sent from phone

sigh that again :-/

And thats supposed to mean?

Im an engineer . . I like using good tools . . . something wrong with that :suicide:

Im guessing you also buy asda own brand tvs cause they do the job . . basically .. and you buy own brand beans . .cause they do the job . . etc etc :p

No I have a Pioneer plasma.

But for home use, I have nothing bad to say about aldi/lidl tools, for the price. A home owner who does DIY around the home does not need to buy Dewalt or Makita tools, unless he thinks that makes him a better DIY'er.

Im an engineer . . I like using good tools

Profession.....and DIY two seperate things. I know some tools are rubbish ie really cheap screwdrivers have a soft tip, but decent chrome vanadium screwdrivers are fine. No need to spend £50 on a single screwdriver (home DIYer)

oh yeah that SDS drill has caught fire and has electrocuted me. Also it couldn't even break apart a stale piece of bread.

:-/

those are ok for carrying on bike rides not for proper home maintenance.

Nothing is clear cut these days.....

About 2 or 3 years ago I bought a pretty nice boxed screwdriver set from Lidl. Nice handles, and tips well cut, and seemingly nice and hard, no rounding off.

More recently I've seen the exact same set in another tradesmans store for 3x the price.

I agree, some things can be iffy, but it's not so clear cut these days, and I'll take each thing on it's own merits.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom