1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Libertines/Babyshambles

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Nello, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Nello

Nello

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know there are some Libertines lovers/haters here (mostly haters I feel, but each to their own) and don't want to go through all that again.

I'm not even going to try and explain who Babyshambles are (in fact I'm too confused to rightly know) but there are a load of demos/unproduced tracks available at www.babyshambles.org

If you like them go and download some, if you don't, don't :lesson:

2. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    Well I decided to buy 'Up the Bracket' an impulse buy really, reviewed shortly............

3. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    On first listen, they sound very much like a British version of The Strokes, somehow the brit vocals dont sound quite right, bit like The Streets trying to sing a Beach Boys surfing song, could do with being a touch more brutal and hard, should be more Geezer than dude. Still its early days.

4. Whiting

Whiting

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    The album -- it's a real grower....give it plenty of time.

5. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    Cant help singing "weve got all the time in the world..............." because of that comment :D

I shall keep coming back to it, its not a bad album on first listen so your probably right "time may change me, but I cant.....ch ch ch changes" there you go theres one to run round in your head all night ;)